SICO standard products are produced to fulfill specific order requests, therefore, no standard product will be accepted for return unless a SICO South Pacific Inc. representative provides written consent and the customer approves and returns the “SICO Return Material Authorization Request” form.
Standard products that will be given consideration for return must meet the following conditions:
- Not older than 60 days from shipment date.
- The standard product(s) must never have been used.
- The standard product(s) must be able to be returned in their original packaging material.
In addition, the following applies if consent is provided for the return of standard product(s).
- A 25% handling charge will be made on all returns.
- The customer is accountable for the cost of freight “there and back” to the specified SICO South Pacific location.
- If the standard product(s) is damaged when received by SICO South Pacific the customer will not receive any credit for the standard product(s) returned.
Non-standard product(s) are not accepted for return under any conditions.